Sunday, July 8, 2012

An Introduction to an Author

    Hello, I have been asked by the blog's totalitarian dictator to write an introduction to myself, so here is a little about me... (I was kidding about the dictator part BTW, he really isn't)
 I am a fellow contributer of The Leaders of Tomorrow. My name is Charles A. Frederico Jr, am, at the moment, sixteen years old and the first of a family of eleven. Do  not ask me where I am from because that is kinda a difficult question to answer. I reside in Kalispell, Montana. I have lived in the following states Missouri, Montana, California, Idaho, Illinois, Tennessee, and now Montana in that order. My father is the pastor of Berean Bible Church of Kalispell. I cannot say that my views is 100% consistent with my fellow blogger, (I don't know 100% what his views are) though I would rather have my views 100% consistent with the Bible (despite the fact that I do not know the Bible 100%). My interests include art, anatomy and osteology, basketball, canoeing and kayaking, hunting, and my list could continue but those are the ones that come immediately to mind. So Christopher what more do you want me to say?  As far as doctrine and theology I am a Calvinist, and hold to Lordship salvation and Dispansationalism (did I spell that correctly (-: ) or in other words, the truth...
Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Eh, I am quite democratic in my dealings with others. Well, usually democratic. ;)
    Anywho, thanks for posting this intro!

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, I do not think that democratic is the right word, though, otherwise your followers and readers would decide what you are to write and what you are to do to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P I guess I am more of a Republican in nature. I don't really know, since I love so many different types of governmental styles......

      Delete